Sunday, August 16, 2009

heyyyyyy....... (wait a minute) (how many times will I have the same Title??????)

heyyyyyy.......
If u are wonderin why I always start with heyyyyyy......, well thats cuz..... ummmmm.......I dunno why!
Well I think u better forget that

U guys are lucky!
as diya typed, I went to Tioman and had a geat time.
Here is a message to Diya---- TIOMAN ROCKS AND RULES TO THE CORE!!!!!! RIDERS LODGE IS WIERD!!!!! IN YOUR FACE DIYA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

sorry about that, Its just that diya is one year younger than me and that she will be going to tioman nxt year!!! Hahahahahaha! sorry. And one more thing......I have never been to riders lodge so I cant really say that it is wierd!!!
Sooo about tioman....... well if u wanna read about it, u better check out my personal blog that I will be typing abt tioman now!

That blog is www.justgottarock.blogspot.com
and I have to type something abt songs......

I'll type abt that on my nxt post..

mehek
ps. I havn't got any 'ps' s
pps. wait wasn't that another 'ps'
pss. wasnt that another 'ps'
ppss. Im confused
pppss. and another 'ps'
ppsss. and another
pppsss. this is getting annoying
pppssss. I GIVE UP!!!!!
ppppssss. Urgh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
pppppssss. and just for the people are still reading
pppppsssss. this ( I hope is my last ps. on this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment